1212.70 Reports.§ 1212.70 Reports.
(a) Each first handler or importer subject to this part must report to the Board, at the time and in the manner it prescribes, and subject to the approval of the Secretary, the information the Board deems necessary to perform its duties.
(b) First handlers must report:
(1) The total quantity of honey and honey products acquired during the reporting period;
(2) The total quantity of honey and honey products handled during the period;
(3) The quantity of honey processed for sale from the first handler's own production;
(4) The quantity of honey and honey products purchased from a first handler or importer responsible for paying the assessment due pursuant to this Order;
(5) The date that assessment payments were made on honey and honey products handled; and
(6) The first handler's tax identification number.
(c) Unless provided by Customs, importers must report:
(1) The total quantity of honey and honey products imported during the reporting period;
(2) A record of each lot of honey or honey products imported during such period, including the quantity, date, country of origin, and port of entry; and
(3) The importer of record's tax identification number.
(d) The Board may request any other information from first handlers and importers that it deems necessary to perform its duties under this subpart, subject to the approval of the Secretary.
(e) The Board, with the Secretary's approval, may request that persons claiming an exemption from assessments under § 1212.52(b) or (d) must provide it with any information it deems necessary about the exemption, including, without limitation, the disposition of exempted honey or honey products.