Title 36 Part 1202 → Subpart E → §1202.82

Title 36 → Chapter XII → Subchapter A → Part 1202 → Subpart E → §1202.82

Electronic Code of Federal Regulations e-CFR

Title 36 Part 1202 → Subpart E → §1202.82

e-CFR data is current as of August 19, 2019

Title 36Chapter XIISubchapter APart 1202Subpart E → §1202.82

Title 36: Parks, Forests, and Public Property
Subpart E—Request To Amend Records

§1202.82   How do I file a Statement of Disagreement?

If you receive a NARA final determination denying your request to amend a record, you may file a Statement of Disagreement with the appropriate system manager. The Statement of Disagreement must include an explanation of why you believe the record to be inaccurate, irrelevant, untimely, or incomplete. The system manager will maintain your Statement of Disagreement in conjunction with the pertinent record. The System Manager will send a copy of the Statement of Disagreement to any person or agency to whom the record has been disclosed, only if the disclosure was subject to the accounting requirements of §1202.60.