Title 16 Part 0 → §0.19
Title 16 → Chapter I → Subchapter A → Part 0 → §0.19
Electronic Code of Federal Regulations e-CFR
Title 16 Part 0 → §0.19
§0.19 The Regional Offices.
(a) These offices are investigatory arms of the Commission, and have responsibility for investigational, trial, compliance, and consumer educational activities as delegated by the Commission. They are under the general supervision of the Office of the Executive Director, and clear their activities through the appropriate operating Bureaus.
(b) The names, geographic areas of responsibility, and addresses of the respective regional offices are as follows:
(1) Northeast Region (located in New York City, New York), covering Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Puerto Rico. Federal Trade Commission, One Bowling Green, Suite 318, New York, New York 10004.
(2) Southeast Region (located in Atlanta, Georgia), covering Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Federal Trade Commission, Suite 5M35, Midrise Building, 60 Forsyth Street, SW., Atlanta, Georgia 30303.
(3) East Central Region (located in Cleveland, Ohio), covering Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. Federal Trade Commission, Eaton Center, Suite 200, 1111 Superior Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44114.
(4) Midwest Region (located in Chicago, Illinois), covering Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Federal Trade Commission, 55 East Monroe Street, Suite 1860, Chicago, Illinois 60603-5701.
(5) Southwest Region (located in Dallas, Texas), covering Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. Federal Trade Commission, 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 2150, Dallas, Texas 75201.
(6) Northwest Region (located in Seattle, Washington), covering Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming. Federal Trade Commission, 915 Second Avenue, Suite 2896, Seattle, Washington 98174.
(7) Western Region (located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California), covering Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, and Utah.
(i) San Francisco Office: Federal Trade Commission, 901 Market Street, Suite 570, San Francisco, California 94103.
(ii) Los Angeles Office: Federal Trade Commission, 10877 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 700, Los Angeles, California 90024.
(c) Each of the regional offices is supervised by a Regional Director, who is available for conferences with attorneys, consumers, and other members of the public on matters relating to the Commission's activities.
[41 FR 54483, Dec. 14, 1976, as amended at 42 FR 27218, May 27, 1977; 43 FR 754, Jan. 4, 1978; 43 FR 6579, Feb. 15, 1978. Redesignated at 45 FR 36341, May 29, 1980, as amended at 50 FR 53303, Dec. 31, 1985; 63 FR 71582, Dec. 29, 1998; 64 FR 71284, Dec. 21, 1999; 65 FR 78409, Dec. 15, 2000]